Too many people experience a problem with their computer, and then make it worse by spending hours on the phone with a call centre trying to get support, or by unplugging their computer and taking it in to a repair centre. Not only does that waste precious time, but you may just be leaving the problem at home. Very often, the problem isn’t in the computer’s hardware but in the way it has been set-up within the home.
You need professionals to come in, assess the problem and find a solution -fast. Our consultants have highly specialized knowledge, skills and ability. They are all trained computer engineers with a raft of experience. Our IT support and managed service technicians can ensure the optimal operation of your computers, network, desktops and the integrity of your information technology infrastructure and environment.
Some of our more popular service offerings include:
• Network Design
• Technical Support
• Disaster Recovery
The benefits for our clients include:
• Reduced IT costs
• IT Strategy Development
• Designated Primary Engineer
• Training, advice and guidance for end users, including bespoke user guides and FAQs
• Optional weekend and after hours cover if required
• Provision of tailored policies on computer use and software compliance issues
• Assistance in selecting software packages or 3rd party services, including full tender process and on-going project management
• Design, implementation and testing of disaster recovery or business continuity plan.
• 24/7 Technical Help desk and Remote Support
When you hire our services, you will be working with consultants that work day in and out to keep you ahead of all that is happening on the technology front. There is never a good time for a computer to break down but you can make a bad situation a lot worse, or you can instantly make it better.
All you have to do is call (480) 435-9731 and a computer technician will be on their way to mend your computer woes.